AMA Member Benefit: Register Today to Access the
Aberdeen Group's Research Vault
The American Marketing Association has partnered with Aberdeen, a leading fact-based, market research firm to bring AMA members exclusive access to the latest Aberdeen analysis, market-moving news and vertical insights.
This program, a $995 per user value, is being presented to AMA members at no charge for 1 full year… Register today to access Aberdeen's Full Research Library "The Vault"!
About "The Vault":
AMA members will have 24x7 access to actionable, highly targeted research collateral along with links to Aberdeen’s entire active research repository of more than 6,500 documents, including:
- Hundreds of Benchmark and Best Practices Reports
- Business Value Research Analysis
- Market Perspectives
- Research Briefs
- Sector Insights
Why Register for Vault Access?
· Aberdeen has benchmarked the performance of 644,000+ companies, and provides the research facts that drive business results.
· Aberdeen's research is relied on by more than 2.5 million readers in over 40 countries, (90% of the Fortune 1,000, and 93% of the Technology 500)
· You will be able to anonymously benchmark your own organization’s performance against the performance of Aberdeen’s Best-in-Class enterprises.
Aberdeen's Research Categories:
· Manufacturing - (Plant floor automation, enterprise asset mgt, mfg execution sys, lean mfg, enterprise mfg intelligence & quality mgt sys)
· Supply Chain Management (SCM) - (supply chain planning, supply chain execution, supply chain finance, and global trade management)
· Product Innovation & Engineering - (PLM, product portfolio mgt, new product dev, CAD/CAM, computer aided analysis (CAE), digital mfg)
· Retail - (Store Solutions and Integration, Headquarter Optimization, and Emerging Retail Technologies)
· Customer Management - (Customer Data Mgt, Customer Engagement, Sales Effectiveness, Social Media, Web 2.0, Contact Center, CRM)
· Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - (Corporate performance management and ERP applications)
· Global Supply Management - (Strategic sourcing, contact lifecycle mgt, procurement, e-payables, contract labor, total telecom cost mgt)
· Human Capital Management (HCM) - (workforce management and talent management driving organizational performance)
· Service Management - (Integrated Service Mgt, Mobile Field Service/Workforce Mgt, Field Scheduling/Route Optimization, Service Parts, etc)
· Information Technology (IT) - (outsourcing, managed services, security solutions, IT architecture, IT management, IT services, storage, networking, operating systems, integration, data capture, mobile devices, information management, portal technology and content management systems, risk management, governance, compliance (CRG), corporate social responsibility and business intelligence (BI)
Thank you and welcome to the world of research presented to you by AMA and Aberdeen!