How well do you know your customers? Developing customer experiences that engage today’s consumers and using every tool in your marketer’s toolbox to understand what drives customer behavior today is critical to every brand’s success. During this AMA interactive webinar, Bryan Pearson, President of LoyaltyOne and author of “The Loyalty Leap: Turning Customer Information into Customer Intimacy” will share his secrets to building customer intimacy in an information age while also navigating the minefields of privacy. From weathering the major forces that are altering marketing, to empowering employees through customer data, you’ll gain valuable insights that will help drive your organization’s growth.
In this thought-provoking and interactive session, you will learn:
- The common myths behind the privacy debate and a challenge to critics who equate data-usage marketing with for-profit spying
- The powerful strength of Enterprise Loyalty, and the role of front-line employees in building relevancy through the use of customer information
- How to close the customer commitment gap through meaningful communications, including through social media
- The difference between customer intimacy and loyalty, and how to use intimacy to drive growth
- Five principles for using customer data responsibly while recognizing the concerns and debate about privacy—thus enabling the loyalty leap.
The first 100 webinar attendees will receive a free copy of The Loyalty Leap, to be published in May.