I Can't Attend: I’m not available during this Webcast, is there another available time?
Yes, if you enroll in the event, you will automatically receive a follow up e-mail with a link directly to the on-demand version. View past events within two days of the broadcast.
Confirmation: I signed up for a Webcast, but did not receive instructions. How can I attend?
Make sure to check your Junk Folder in your email client for the message. The confirmation email can end up there so we recommend you check it first.
For Live Events:
If you cannot find the confirmation after checking your junk folder, we recommend you contact our live webcast provider, ReadyTalk, to obtain the specific instructions you will need to join the meeting. It is likely that you will need to re-register in order to enter once you obtain these instructions.
For On Demand Events:
If you are seeking a confirmation for an On Demand webcast, please contact email@example.com.
What kind of technical equipment do I need to attend?
- A 56Kbps Internet connection or better
- Windows and Apple Users: Safari 1.0+,Netscape 4.x+ or Internet Explorer 4.x+ (AOL users: AOL 5.0 and above only)
- Linux Users Please Note: To use the current Java client you will need to update to the latest version of Mozilla 1.7.3.
- Updated Java client - to get the latest version, visit the Java website
- Updated Flash client – to get the latest version, visit the Adobe website
Slide Deck Copies
Depending on the webcast sponsor, there are a few ways you can obtain copies of the presentation:
- They will be sent to you in a follow up email from the AMA
- They will be sent to you in a follow up email from the sponsor company
- A link will be provided for you to download the slides
- An email address will be provided so you can email the sponsor directly to request the presentation
You can view the sponsor of the webcast by going to the webcast page at www.marketingpower.com/webcasts. There may be some webcasts where copies of the slide decks are not available. Copies of the deck are not distributed prior to the webcast.
Most of our LIVE webcasts offer both a Broadcast Audio and a teleconference option, so you will need to follow the prompts on the day of the event to pick your preferred audio option. If you miss any of the live webcasts, you can view it again within 48 hours of the live broadcast by going to www.marketingpower.com/webcasts.
For On Demand Events: The sound will stream through your computer speakers. There is no dial-in option for this type of webcast.