What is COLLOQUY?
COLLOQUY comprises a collection of publishing, education and research resources devoted to the global loyalty-marketing industry. Owned by LoyaltyOne, COLLOQUY has served the loyalty-marketing industry since 1990 with over 40,000 global subscribers to its magazine and www.colloquy.com the most comprehensive loyalty web site in the world.
COLLOQUY’s research division develops research studies and white papers including industry-specific reports, sizing studies and insights into the drivers of consumer behavior. COLLOQUY also provides educational services through workshops, webinars and speeches at events throughout the world and is a loyalty-marketing partner of both the Direct Marketing Association and the Canadian Marketing Association and a content provider to the American Marketing Association.
COLLOQUY also operates the COLLOQUY Network, a global consortium of practitioners certified in COLLOQUY’s proprietary methodology. COLLOQUY magazine subscriptions are available at no cost to qualified persons at www.colloquy.com or by calling 513.248.9184
Print: COLLOQUY, the voice of the loyalty-marketing industry since 1990, publishes a quarterly print magazine that is free to qualified subscribers within North America.
Each issue of COLLOQUY includes:
- Commentary about and analysis of the latest developments in loyalty marketing.
- Exclusive articles authored by COLLOQUY staff and global correspondents focusing on loyalty around the world.
- Topical interviews with marketing executives who are responsible for implementing and maximizing the return of their loyalty programs.
- Company spotlights, “how-to” guides, and best practices geared to specific industries and global markets.
- Analytical tools and capabilities, technology updates and practical advice on the software, systems, and needed to ensure loyalty-marketing success.
Online: Since 1997, the colloquy.com web site has served as the industry’s first and most extensive collection of resources for loyalty marketers. The COLLOQUY Market Alert, a weekly opt-in e-mail newsletter, provides time-constrained marketers with a recap of that week’s industry news from around the globe.
Subscriptions to both the print and online versions can be obtained by completing the online subscription form at www.colloquy.com/register.
Online, subscribers can find:
- Breaking news and developments in loyalty marketing categorized by industry.
- A searchable archive of all COLLOQUY articles published since the magazine’s 1990 inception.
- Company loyalty scans and comparisons of loyalty plays by industry.
- Special research, including white papers, industry statistics and analysis of industry reports from other organizations.
- Book reviews and summaries.
- International articles from COLLOQUY’s global correspondents.
- A job board for both employers and professionals within the industry.
- Articles written and presentations given by the COLLOQUY faculty for other leading publications and trade associations.
- Information on upcoming loyalty marketing conferences in which the COLLOQUY faculty will be speaking.
COLLOQUY provides fee-based customized research services to interested parties. Research services include competitive loyalty program scans, custom program summaries, loyalty market-size reports, and category audits related to any target industry, global region, or specified demographic.
COLLOQUYTalk white papers offer in-depth research and analysis about topics that concern marketers. Recent papers have covered customer analytics, CRM and loyalty trends, smart cards, private-label credit cards and business-to-business loyalty applications.
COLLOQUY offers educational seminars, workshops, virtual seminars and in-house training for industry professionals around the world. The COLLOQUY faculty provides these services independently or in conjunction with trade associations, universities, private companies or governmental agencies.
The COLLOQUY Network is a global partnership of independent loyalty practitioners and solutions providers who leverage COLLOQUY’s unique brand recognition and resources and are certified in COLLOQUY’s consulting methodology. Each Network Partner has complete access to the staff, services, tools, case studies and research available from COLLOQUY. For information on how to become a COLLOQUY Network Partner, please see more information at www.colloquy.com.
AMA Content Partners