You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
About The AMA
Try Advanced Search
Remember Me(14 days)
Academic Resource Center
Aligning Sales with Marketing - New York, NY
Marketing & Public Policy Conference 2013
B2B Social Media Boot Camp: Philadelphia, PA
Audio, Video, Webcast and other Media
Advertising Educational Foundation
- Classroom materials in RealPlayer format.
Advertising and New Media
- Three short and amusing Webcasts from Microsoft.
AMA MarketingPower Webcasts
- Numerous videos on a variety of topics.
BBC Business News
- Up to date stories about the business world from the UK.
Teaching Advertising with YouTube
- Web site by Assaf Avni of University of Texas.
Business Talk Radio
- News site, with extensive archives and lots of programming.
Business Week Online
- The magazine folks also provide free short videos
- Movies and TV shows of use in a course on consumer behavior.
Consumption and Freedom
- A video on the "Unfree Consumer" in RealAudio™.
- Videos with an emphasis on entrepreneurship.
Direct Selling Ethics
- Videos on ethics from the Direct Selling Education Foundation.
Films Media Group
- Educational files on Business and Economics (Fee Based)
- Suggestions for videos in Global/International Marketing
Media Education Foundation
- Titles on marketing, society and consumer protection.
- A variety of media types are archived in this data base.
- Many business background reports in streaming video.
- Numerous shorter clips with an entrepreneurial focus.
Television Advertisement Archives
- Sites for video clips of TV ads.
back to top
marketing resource directory
academic resource center
site registration (limited access)
ask the expert
professional certified marketer
terms & conditions
rss feed center
connect with us
American Marketing Association | Copyright © 2013 MarketingPower, Inc.
The site content may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed without prior written permission from the American Marketing Association or its affiliates.