Integrated Marketing Communications: The New Brand Choreography
Listen to a sneak peek Integrated Marketing Communications Podcast by Instructor Mark Burgess, President & Co-Founder of Blue Focus Marketing
February 25-26, 2013 - San Francisco, CA
June 6-7, 2013 - New York, NY
Integrated Marketing Communications Brochure
Marketers are beginning to understand that their brands live in the connections, and that they must seize the opportunity and create a powerful content strategy to deliver the right message to the right audience in the right place. Today, the new point of difference for your brand will come from merging the quest for profit with brand purpose.
It is critical to architect an effective integrated marketing communications plan for your business that delivers clear, consistent and compelling messages. Marketers must explore new methods to leverage all elements of the communication mix—including advertising, sales promotion, PR, direct marketing, search, Web and social media—into a single, cohesive, holistic approach.
This workshop will provide you with a road map for effective integration of traditional and inbound marketing approaches. Through case studies, exercises, breakouts and best practices, you will learn how to create an integrated marketing communications strategy and deliver an engaging brand experience to contribute to revenue generation and real customer value. The goal is for you to leave this workshop armed with strategic advice and empowered to move your IMC plan forward.
Integrated Marketing Communications Learning Objectives
• Create an effective, well-integrated IMC plan, blending offline and online tools to maximize customer value
• Strategically link and leverage all elements in the communication mix across channels
• Evaluate the contribution of each marcom element—including advertising, direct marketing, Facebook, Twitter and blogs—to maximize communication impact
• Develop an effective content strategy to ensure delivery of coordinated and synergistic messages across all touch points and channels
• Understand and apply the Social Media Buyer Behavior Model to create engaging content to reach, impact and engage customers
• Identify new ways to differentiate your brand by creating brand purpose and understand the power of the employee voice to humanize your brand
Integrated Marketing Communications Who Should Attend
This program is designed for entrepreneurs or mid- to upper-level managers, directors, executives or teams of professionals working in marketing communications, marketing, advertising, branding, social media, PR, sales, traditional or interactive marketing agencies.
Integrated Marketing Communications Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received 4 weeks prior to the event will receive a refund of fees minus $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations received within 4 weeks of the event will receive a refund of fees minus $300. There will be no cancellations on or after the start date of the training.
Integrated Marketing Communications Instructor