Carol is the president of Olivetree Research, a full service marketing research consultancy. During a career spanning twenty years, Carol Shea has fine-tuned her talents in meeting the strategic consumer and business-to-business marketing research needs of diverse companies in consumer packaged goods, retail, healthcare, services and other industries. Clients appreciate Carol’s ability to uncover critical marketing research insights and reveal growth opportunities in such areas as developing new products and services, expanding into new markets, and strengthening brands and customer loyalty. .
She is also widely-respected in the marketing research field:
• as the author of Olivetree Roots: Brand Intelligence Framework
• as a developer and faculty member of the American Marketing Association’s Marketing Research Boot Camp and Advanced Research Forum
• as a columnist for the Cincinnati Business Courier
• as an author in such publications as Marketing Research and Marketing News
• as a former member of the Advisory Council to the US Census Bureau, and
• as a former adjunct faculty member of the Williams College of Business, Xavier.
Carol Shea holds an undergraduate marketing degree from Arizona State University and a Master of Science degree in Marketing from the University of Cincinnati. Carol is a current Marketing Cabinet member of the United Way, and has supported other non-profits with marketing and marketing research support. She is the 2008 recipient of the national American Marketing Association Volunteer of the Year and the United Way of Greater Cincinnati’s Community Service Award.