Advanced Social Media – Turning Followers into Influencers
May 7-8, 2013 - New York, NY
Listen to a sneak peek Advanced Social Media Podcast by Instructor Dana VanDen Heuvel, Founder, The MarketingSavant Group
Advanced Social Media Brochure
Developing a social media presence is an art form and once you’ve mastered that first step, few road maps exist for what comes next. You’ve built the pages, posted the content and attracted a following. Now what?
This session will help turn your followers into fans, your fans into advocates, and your advocates into influencers and purchasers who are not just engaging online, but energizing your bottom line. You'll learn advanced strategies and tactics for reaching influencers and building a long-lasting online community using the best practices in social media. You will also learn how to take social media beyond marketing and acquire the tools you need to deputize your employees for organization-wide social media engagement.
Finally, you'll build a multichannel social media campaign and social media metrics dashboard, and engage in case-based problem solving with a group of marketing peers who also are keen to take their social media programs to a new level.
Advanced Social Media Learning Objectives:
- Develop a social media benchmark for your organization: What's working and why? Where are your pain points?
- Build a complete, multichannel, social-media-enabled marketing strategy, and integrate social and traditional channels to deliver a competitive advantage.
- Grow your base of followers, fans, readers and engaged participants across all of your organization's social media channels.
- Map out your influencers: Who can help boost your brand online? Then determine how to tap into that powerful marketing engine.
- Learn how to calculate your social media ROI and build an engagement dashboard.
- Learn how to take your social media marketing to the next level, with advanced blogging and multimedia techniques, and tips and tricks to empower your human assets - sales reps, distributors, volunteers and customers - to help you achieve your social media mission.
- Develop a plan to respond to your burgeoning online fan base and engage customer and potential customers.
- Find out which FTC regulations might apply to you and how to abide by them.
Advanced Social Media Cancellation Policy
All Training Intensive cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted to the AMA via email at email@example.com
. Cancellations received four weeks prior to the event start date will receive a refund minus a $150 early cancellation fee. Cancellations received after that date will receive a refund minus a $300 late cancellation fee.
Registrants wishing to cancel may send someone to take their place without penalty if they send a written request with the replacement person’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org
at least two weeks prior to the event start date. No refunds will be given after April 23, 2013 (two weeks before the event date).
A conference registration may not be shared by two or more individuals. Space is limited and on-site registration cannot be guaranteed. Separate cancellation policies may exist for pre-conference programs, tutorials, and other associated events. Hotel and transportation reservation cancellations must be handled by the individual registrant directly with the hotel, airline and/or other company.
Advanced Social Media Instructor
Dana VanDen Heuvel