Successfully Managing the Creative Process Brochure
The creative process is, by definition, often free-flowing and loosely defined, but to be successful in marketing, you need to balance creatively with structure.
This workshop is designed to give you a solid framework to develop and provide strong creative direction, to guide and steward the creative process, to evaluate whether tactical directions are strong and to present creative ideas to your management.
This program focuses on the underpinnings of effective creative: objectives and strategies. You’ll get tried-and-true tools used by leading organizations, and hands-on experience in developing and evaluating strategic alternatives.
Successfully Managing the Creative Process Learning Objectives
• Understand and practice the development and evaluation of a successful
• Know the right information that leads to strong creative output
• Be better able to align the team on direction
• Understand how Brand Personality is used to strengthen creative efforts
• Learn how to strengthen tactical ideation and results
• Learn how to better evaluate the creative product and measure its
• Be better prepared to present and sell creative direction and creative
output to your management
Successfully Managing the Creative Process Who Should Attend
This session can benefit both B-to-B and B-to-C corporate and agency-side marketers who would like to see improved results in the quality, effectiveness and value of their internal and external communications efforts.
Successfully Managing the Creative Process Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received 4 weeks prior to the event will receive a refund of fees minus $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations received within 4 weeks of the event will receive a refund of fees minus $300. There will be no cancellations on or after the start date of the training.
Successfully Managing the Creative Process Instructor