Please Note: This event is sold out and registration has been closed.
Keeping pace with today’s savvy consumer means that you must have command of the latest social media marketing tools and know how to deploy them in your marketing strategy. In order to take advantage of the tremendous power of social media, you need to start with a hands-on approach to give you a plan, the tools and the know-how to make these state of the art marketing tools work for you and your organization. This introductory program will give you everything you need to get your organization up to speed in the emerging world of social media marketing.
The Boot Camp is an introduction to Social Media. You’ll learn practical tools, techniques and ideas that you can use today to create and deploy your social media strategy.
You Will Learn
• How to determine which social media channels will best fit your audience and objectives
• What metrics are important and how to measure social media in your organization
• How to put together a social media strategy and tactical plan to put social media to work immediately
• How organizations have successfully used social media and what you can apply from their successes
• Where social media fits in the consumer purchase process and how you can leverage it for brand feedback
Who Should Attend
- Corporate marketing managers and directors responsible for charting the course for the next generation of marketing in their organization
- Business-to-Business marketers seeking to develop a community with their clients and leverage social media to grow their vertical market share.
- Business-to-Consumer marketers seeking a competitive edge by understanding and mobilizing their customer base on the Internet through social media vehicles.
- Advertising agency professionals responsible for bringing the latest marketing solutions to bear on their clients’ marketing challenges
Cancellations received prior to 4 weeks before the event will receive a refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. Within 4 weeks of event refunds will be granted minus a $150 cancellation fee. There will be no refunds issued on or after the day of the event.
About the Instructor
Dana VanDen Heuvel
8 am – 5 pm
Continental Breakfast, Lunch & Breaks Provided
What is Social Media
· How social media fits into the purchase and feedback process
· Mapping your social media touch points
· Touch point exercise
· Trust and transparency in social media
Social Media Metrics
· The Social Media Flywheel
· Social analytics
· Web analytics
· Pipeline metrics
· Metrics Exercise
Social Media Channels
- Blogger outreach
- Audio, video & photo sharing
- Microblogging (Twitter)
- Social networks (Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Discussion/support forums
- Statusphere – social media status updates
- SMS & mobile marketing
- Social media and events
- Social media case studies & examples
8 am – Noon
Continental Breakfast & Breaks Provided
Your Social Media Program
- Define your social media plan
- Social media channel selection
- Integrate into your current marketing program
Creating Your Social Media Strategy
· Write your social media strategy
· Define the tactics
· Social media in an integrated marketing program
Putting It All Together
· Social media metrics & ROI
· Implement your social media plan
Exhibitors and sponsors are not included in this event.