Marketing Management packages and clearly communicates the best strategic thinking to meet the decision-making needs of knowledgeable executives managing real-world businesses.
Designed to serve busy executives, Marketing Management focuses on strategic marketing issues that marketing managers face every day. Our pages are packed with expert insights from today’s thought leaders as well as case studies and interviews with marketing executives. Published four times a year, Marketing Management sheds light on hot topics—like brand management, CRM, marketing technology, global marketing, B-to-B, services marketing and digital marketing—to help managers keep pace with this rapidly changing field.
Click here for 2012 publication schedule & ad rates
Click Here to see the current issue
Nonmember subscription information, click here
Editor, Marketing Management
Mary M. Flory, Managing Editor of Magazines and e-Newsletters
Kristina Walton, Graphic Designer
ph: (312) 542-9037
Richard Ballschmiede, Advertising Sales Director
Sally Schmitz, Publications Production Manager
Brian Thompson, Advertising Production Coordinator
Subscriptions & Back Issues
(800) AMA-1150 (ask for subscriptions)
Reprints & Permissions
Style and Submission Guidelines
Please submit article via e-mail. Include name, address, company, title, and e-mail address.
• Feature articles: 2,700 words maximum, two exhibits/charts, and one sidebar. Please include a 60-word summary of the article.
• Columns: 1,200 words maximum, no exhibits/charts and/or sidebars.
• Book Reviews: 1,000 words maximum.
• Bios: At the end of the article the author biography should consist of name, position, affiliation, and an e-mail address where the author can be reached for more information.
• Art requirements: Limit of two exhibits/charts and one sidebar per article. Exhibits/charts and photos should not be embedded in Word documents but saved separately as a TIFF, EPS, or JPEG file at 300 dpi resolution. Photos should be largest, high-resolution file size possible.
• Exhibits/charts should not be used to validate methodology used to conduct a study, but rather to illustrate the findings (e.g., list of steps a company took to calculate ROI). If detailed data would enhance comprehension of the topic, please direct the reader to other publications or Web sites rather than reproducing the information in an exhibit. Exhibits might be cut, depending on space availability and usefulness to the reader.
• References: Marketing Management is a magazine, not a journal. If detailed attributions are necessary, please incorporate them into the text.
All authors must sign the copyright release form that will be sent out when a paper is accepted for publication. All MM material, including exhibits, is copyrighted by the AMA with future-use rights reserved. Articles are edited by the AMA’s staff of professional editors, who generally rewrite all titles, subtitles, and subheads to conform to the magazine’s style. We will not accept responsibility in case of loss.
Each author will receive a complimentary copy of the issue in which his/her article appears, and reprints and PDFs of each article will be available for purchase.
Send articles and correspondence to the editor:
Editor, Marketing Management